Sunday, September 18, 2011

NSV

So although my food choices were not the greatest this weekend, I did have a little bit of an unexpected NSV. My niece's party was at Main Event and they were going to be rock climbing. My niece asked me when we got there on Friday if I was going to climb with her and first response was "Hell no!" but then I thought about it and couldn't think of a good reason why I shouldn't. Sooooooo.......

Here I am!!!!

Such a blast and such a good work out. Can't wait to do it again!

15 comments:

speck said...

This is awesome. I love it! And what fun. This is what life is about...thanks for the inspiration.

Lynda said...

Great NSV!

JD said...

great NSV!! This is on my list of activities to do with Hubby once I've lost a bit more - I always thought it looked like such fun. You look like you're having a blast!

Kristin said...

I am so afraid of heights LOL Kudos to you for doing it!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a BLAST

Dawnya said...

Great NSV. I love Main Event.

~Lisa~ said...

Look at YOU!! WOWOW!!! You're braver than I - I'd be typing this in traction!!

TERRIFIC NSV!!!

Becky said...

Way to go, that is so cool!

Gilly said...

Lookachoooo!!! Woohoo! You are SO much braver than me! Good for you!

Rachel said...

You are sooo super cool - hooray for another NSV!

Rachel said...

ps I nominated you for an award - check out my blog! xx

Cat said...

So freaking proud of you!! Wow that looks amazing. I gots ta try that sometime.

tagyourit said...

WOW!!!!!!

MandaPanda said...

Great NSV! SO proud of you!

Read said...

wow that's amazingly fantastic!!! I'm so thrilled for you!!!