Thursday, September 15, 2011

I Guess It's True What They Say....

If you put it out there, the universe will find a way to give it to you.

I cannot tell you how many times yesterday, I was told that all I needed now was a boyfriend! I just laughed it off but I kid you not, it's like I was asking for it since I wrote about it yesterday.

And Dawnya, I promise, at one point I will be using your "BOB" line. That was awesome.

Well here it is on Thursday again, and I am up on the scale....again. This is turning into quite a pattern. I know that I was super tight and getting to have real food again, had to do with some of the gain, but this is getting pretty ridiculous. Thank God that we have the challenge going on or I don't know that I would be working so hard to make sure that I have a loss each week.

Hope everyone has a great Thursday. We finally had a little cold front come in last night and I am looking forward to some cooler weather. Who would have ever thought that 83 could be categorized as cooler?

5 comments:

CC said...

so does this mean you have a bf now? or met someone worthy? :-)

Rhonda said...

That's what I was just wondering, Carmen! :)

~Lisa~ said...

Same here! Just wondering......

Jessica said...

Wondering the same thing...

Camille said...

You are really cute...