1. If you were a character on Friends, who would you be and why?
Uh....duh....Monica. Because she used to be fat and I plan to be just as skinny as she is once I hit goal. :)
2. If you weren't in your current career what other career do you think you would have done?
Photographer!!! Hands down!!!!!
3. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were 6?
A pediatrition and a missionary....in fact at my grandmother's funeral several of her friends came up to me and said "Oh are you the pediatrition who goes on missions?" and I just said "yes ma'am" because apparently my grandmother really wanted that for me too. :)
4. Do you think everyone only has one soulmate or true love? Or are there multiple people for everyone?
I am waiting to find out...... :)
5. Repeat question. Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.
I have been pretty active in the blog world this week. I am loving to support from everyone as I go through my "hard core" week so I can put up some good numbers for the final weigh in of the challenge. Real life has been crazy but when is it not! I can't wait for Chicago!

5 comments:
Can't wait to meet you next week!
I plan on picking your pretty little brain in Chicago. I got some questions for you. So yup...you and Fluffy are on my list.
And my life is boring. Unless you cound the kids, the dog, and my mom...I'm just a boring girl. LOL
Can't wait to see all your pretty outfits in Chi Town!
Woot! How many pairs of shoes are you bringing? LOL
Ha! I'm Monica too.
Post a Comment