Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Made It!

With 4 minutes to spare....




If you can't tell, that is my gym in the top right and my dashboard clock in the bottom left. I was trying to be artistic but there is only so much you can do with the iPhone camera!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Kristin said...

AWESOME!! You feel so much better that you did right? Way to go!

Laura Belle said...

Ok. If you're up and getting to the gym 4 damn minutes before 5, then I can put on my big girl panties and big girl sports bra and haul my lard ass out of my bed and into the morning too. I swear to blogland I am freaking getting up tomorrow. And you heard it, so you have to kick my ass if I don't.

MandaPanda said...

Wow...that's early. I was at the gym by 4 during the summer and thought I was going to die. Great job!