Man...there is such a difference in these two pictures, but the biggest one to me has to be the smile. Which one do you think is real?
So I have been shopping quite a bit lately. I am finally moving towards sizes that I have never worn before. Up until now, I have had a stash of clothes that I could always fall back on. They were divided out very nicely by size and I would grab a new bin with every new milestone and I had an "instant" new wardrobe. Not so much now.
196 was the smallest I remember being as an adult, and as of this morning I was 191. I find this to be very exciting and very scary all at the same time. I am in a constant state of buying clothes and then turning around a few weeks later and not being able to wear what I just bought. For example, the jeans in the picture above on the right were almost falling off of me by the end of the day and it was the first time that I had ever worn them.
So I am officially stating here on this blog, that I will not be shopping for the entire month of October. I will NOT buy any clothes or *gasp* accessories for the entire month because I just can't stand to waste money on clothes that won't fit a week later. (Now watch me hit another monster plateau in October.)
So you have permission to call me on it if you see me posting new fun finds!
Who would have ever thought that I would complain about clothes getting too big?
(And we all know I am not really complaining, :) I couldn't be more blessed to carry such a "burden")
Now this all starts as soon as I get BACK from Chicago. :)


7 comments:
I put a clothing ban on myself from now until BOOBs as well. :) Kind of scary!
You look amazing! Congratulations on your continued success! Good luck not buying anything. :)
I am 191 this morningtoo. I don't know when i was this size! Having so much fun buying clothes and you have great taste!!
You look amazing. You inspire me to keep going.
OMG...love the pictures you look amazing...keep it up my friend....
The difference is just astounding and you can certainly tell you're much happier now! I have been putting off shopping but I'm gonna have to suck it up eventually. I think people at work are sick of seeing me in the same stuff day after day, week after week...
You look amazing. The happiness you have now is just awesome. You are glowing.
Post a Comment