
And the food choices seem to be heading south too.

My mom and I split some chicken from long John silvers and since I hate long John silvers, I just ate the hush puppies. :)
And it is my niece's birthday party this weekend so there will be cake and strawberry dessert, which if you have never had strawberry dessert you are missing out. It is the sweet Jesus of desserts. I will include a picture if I get a chance. Have a great weekend all!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 comments:
You will be in my town. Have fun!!!
have fun! i love austin and lake travis!!
Enjoy!!!
not a LJS fan either! But that looks yummy! What is strawberry dessert! Have a lovely weekend!
I love that tat on your foot!!
Have fun, and take lots of pics for us! :)
Have fun! Where do you live in Texas? I'm in Flower Mound!
You little turkey butt - you hate LJS??? I only go there for the chicken! Yummers!
Post a Comment