187.8 - My weight Sunday morning! (I am entering never before seen territory!)
28.6 - My BMI which officially makes me overweight and NOT obese!
3 - The number of unfills I have had since May, and I am SOOOO tight right now, that I actually scheduled to have unfill #4 tomorrow morning.
2 - The number of frozen yogurt cones I had....see above.
4 - The number of times I woke up last night choking on stomach acid....see above above.
2 - The number of local bloggers I met up with yesterday for a nice lunch at Whole Foods. Hi Beth Ann! Hi Fluffy!
17 - The number of days until Chicago baby!
Hope everyone has a great week!

9 comments:
Hello style guru!! GO GET AN UNFILL! But glad you are entering uncharted territory!
Ugh. The choking on stomach acid is the worst! I've done it twice, and I seriously wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
Congrats on your successes - you are doing such a good job! Any running going on? Ugh, not here. I really need to get my butt in gear!
You are amazing! Keep it going Lady, can't wait to see you in 17 days!
Great progress! Hope the unfill gives you some relief.
Amazing, but...get thee and UNFILL!! That is dangerous!
Y'all went to Whole Foods without me?! Sadface. LOL
Congratulations to YOU!! But I don't like that you're waking up like that with acid.... Can't be good.
((hugggsss))
I hope the unfill gives you some relief. I hate the idea of you choking in your sleep. Scares me.
You met up with some awesome ladies. I'm super jealous.
YIKES! I hope number 4 helps with the tightness!
Post a Comment