and I just ate some cheetos. I only had about a third of the bag and the rest have been flushed down the toilet.
Lord give me strength to not take any more free chocolate from my secretary's office.....because I already did that too! Jeeze!
And since I am confessing, I probably should mention the Snackwell cookies that I had before my healthy lunch. Crap.
I am at 1000 calories for the day so far. Normally I am between 500 - 600 at this point. Grrrrrr.
I am getting a handle on this and I will overcome!!!! Right?

6 comments:
You will be fine, sometimes we need to just stress. Cheetos sound yummy I have not had any in ages. LOL Nope I am not going there, I am not!!
You are doing fabulous my dear!
Life includes the occasional cheetos. Good job in getting rid of the rest though!
I had a bag of cheetos yesterday and after my workout and all that, I was down this morning. Cheetos, too, shall pass. :)
Ok, so your calories for the day are higher at this time than normal. But you are still at 1000 which is really GOOD. So just eat good tonight and no harm done. :)
SO proud of you for flushing them down the toilet!! That was a strong thing to do!!
It must be something in the air today. I ate cookies for breakfast and lunch! Good for you for getting rid of the cheetos.
Post a Comment