....no the universe did not give me a boyfriend. Just an over abundance of advice on how I need one and how to get one :) Just thought the timing was funny.
Ack! I didn't notice that Jessica nominated you on her blog too. :) I nominated you on mine as well Angela. http://oneslimcat.blogspot.com/2011/09/award.html
hey girl! new follower here, i just moved from Tx to illinois about 3 mos ago... I miss it horribly!! I am excited to go back and read your blog and get some tips!
6 comments:
You have an award waiting for you on my blog!
Ack! I didn't notice that Jessica nominated you on her blog too. :) I nominated you on mine as well Angela.
http://oneslimcat.blogspot.com/2011/09/award.html
hey girl! new follower here, i just moved from Tx to illinois about 3 mos ago... I miss it horribly!! I am excited to go back and read your blog and get some tips!
You have an Award waiting for you on my Blog!
I gave you an award at my blog!
Just saw I wasn't the first! LOL! You're just so loved!
Post a Comment