Saturday, September 17, 2011

Strawberry dessert

This, my friends, is strawberry dessert.


It is a strawberry jello top, cream cheese/whipped cream center, and a butter pretzel bottom. All of that wrapped together makes the most amazing sweet and salty experience.

The picture isn't that great but the lighting in my sisters house sucks.

One silver lining is that my niece wanted chocolate cake for her birthday so I will have no problems refraining.

I did get up and run this morning so hopefully that will counteract the damage from yesterday.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Cat said...

That my friend looks heavenly. And yay on the run!!

Kristin said...

This is one of my favorite desserts of all time! Yummy!

~Lisa~ said...

This is a family favorite - absolutely yummo!! I have to hide from the dish or I would positively eat the whole dern thing!!

Kelli said...

that looks yummy!