Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It's Time...

For a new badge...

Exhibit A:

And this is me today...

I totally need to get more sleep! Look at those bags under my eyes!

And speaking of no sleep, I have been getting up 30 minutes earlier than usual to make it to the gym so I can get at least an hour of cardio each morning. I have to work off the sins of my weekend sugar binge, and it is the last week of the competition so I am going hard core! Hopefully I will make it back down to 188. I was 193 on Sunday and yesterday I was 191.7 so things are moving in the right direction.

I also found a Groupon for this new place that has prepared healthy meals to go. You can order online and have them delievered or you can pop in and pick up what you want for the week. So I stopped by yesterday to grab a few meals to try and so far....I am not really impressed. Here is what I ate today.

Calories: 273
Protein: 31g
Fat: 4g

On paper it looked really good....in my mouth, not so much.

 This one had salsa, black beans, brown rice, and I believe ground chicken. It was not horrible but it was not great. I was however very full and still am and that was about 5 hours ago. I have a few others to try and hopefully they will be better, because this is a great and easy way for me (someone who DOES NOT COOK) to get some healthy protein rich meals during the day. I have really started to rely on fast food too much or just my regular old cottage cheese, greek yogurt and deli meat. It gets old people!

I hope you all are having a great Tuesday! Send me some good wake up vibes tomorrow because it will be the 4th day in a row that I am getting up early for my hour of cardio and if you asked me right now what the odds are of my following through with it, they wouldn't be good. :)

9 comments:

Fluffy said...

Hey, here's a virtual shove out of bed for tomorrow morning! :) ===>>>>

Rhonda said...

That LOOKS good... what's this place called? I might need to check it out. lol

Also, ****here's some good early morning workout vibes****!

Dawnya said...

It is definitely time for a new badge. I think you should keep the old one though.

I would love a meal to go. That sounds awesome. I hope the others are more tasty. Let us know what you think. I might have to try them out.

Good for you for getting up early and working out. I have 4...yup 4 alarms go off in the morning and I'm still 1 to 2 minutes late everyday. Why...because I cut them off and crawl back under the cover. So sad.

Send me some of your morning mojo.

~Lisa~ said...

Oh most definitely time for a new badge - you'll get stopped for not being YOU!!

Good vibes coming your way!! ~~~~~~~~

Kristin said...

I love that you have to get a new badge! You look incredible!

I wish we had places like that here, but sadly in farmville USA no such luck! LOL

Laura Belle said...

Well, I hope you got up! I was a dumbass and stayed up till midnight last night working on a stupid wall decorating project. Now, I'm so tired I could fall asleep with my face in the keyboard.

speck said...

What a difference for the new badge. Getting up 30 mins earlier is impressive also.

And that necklace....I love.

Red Riding Hood said...

You look stunning! And I'm so impressed (jealous) that you can get your fringe (bangs?) to sit so well! Mine doesn't...

Definitely time for a new picture!

MandaPanda said...

Good for you for getting up early to hit the gym. I've never been good at that.