My favorite feature right now is my hair. :) It never looks too fat in pants, it doesn't jiggle when I run (except when it is too windy and I look like a reject from the Pantene commercial.) One day I hope I can post my legs like Jennifer over at A Southern Girl's Journey, but for now I will settle for this!


9 comments:
Gorgeous! Your hair is awesome!
What kind of camera is that? I see its a Canon - good girl! I have the XSi, and while I'd love a 5D, I'm stuck with the XSi for the time being!
Hey there. You also have very pretty hands, and a beautiful face!
Your hair is beautiful!!
Very pretty!
Sweet baby Jesus, that is some lovely hair. I'm one of those bandsters who lost lots of it and what's left is DAMAGED. So when I see a good head of hair I tend to get a little wistful.
Keep rocking that pantene beautiful hair!
Love your hair!
Glad to follow you along too!
Gorgeous Locks!! Just found your blog..looking forward to following you :)
Hi Angela, I just awarded you the 'sweet 101'. Thanks for all your support.
You seem to be popular :P
Hey Angela!!!
I have you award, you can view it on my page
www.ladylapband.blogspot.com
Post a Comment