Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Sweet Award!


1. Answer the question: If you had one chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?


I believe in the power of kindness. I believe that no matter how angry or upset you are, you are in control of your actions and you can always choose to be nice (or choose to not say anything at all and just blog about it later). So I guess if I could change anything, I would take back those times I lost my temper, take back those times I used harsh words, and take back those times I was not the best reflection of myself. (Is that too Sallly Sunshine?)


2. Pick 4 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the person that they have been selected for the award.
Kristen - I believe she may love photography as much as I do!
Kristin - Seriously has one of the most amazing closets I have ever seen. It looks bigger than my first apartment
MLM - She and I share a passion for fabulous cupcakes
Kerri - Another picture lover

3. You have to thank the person who gave you the award.

Thank you to The Banded Lady for giving me this wonderful award. She must have read my cupcake post. :) She has not been blogging long but she has already found her place in this great community! She leaves the best comments too! Thank you!!!!

4 comments:

Kerri said...

I think your answer is PERFECT!!! I think you are AWESOME!

Thank you for the award...I will post tomorrow!!!

YAY...pictures!!!

Are you on FB?

The Banded Lady said...

You deserve as you are wonderful, AND because you are rockin' out in some size 20 jeans!

Kristin said...

Thank you for the award! Congrats on the jeans. Shopping has a whole new attraction now, doesn't it?

Kristen said...

Hey girlfriend!! Thanks for the sweet award!! And love the jewelry collection! I have a similar earring holding...Ill do my "TWT" post later tonight :)