Monday, September 27, 2010

My First Vlog!

OK...before you watch this, forgive all the um's and the crazy eyes. :) Making a vlog is a lot harder than it looks! (Apparently I am long winded so give it a second, I promise it will load)

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

I loved your vlog. It's hard to break the eating habits that have built up through the years, so don't be too hard on yourself when you aren't perfect. Hopefully the fill will give you a little help. Good luck on your marathon. Can't wait to hear about it.

Jen said...

I loved it! You are so pretty. OK - 6 months is a turning point. I've been there and I've seen it in others. You are all over it though - you KNOW it. You got this girl. You are going to be fine. If you are hungry - try to eat a good solid protein. A fill always helps. You can do this - seriously. You are rocking this thing and you will continue to do so. Just keep blogging (& vloging) and exercising and making the best food choices...you'll be fine. We are going to see you on the SOB blog someday very soon. And I can't wait to see you at the next Boobs event!

Justawallflower said...

Girl, I know what you mean about being at that six month mark and struggling to get past that. You could have been talking about me, so take comfort in knowing you are not alone! There is something that clicks in my head at six months that says, okay, enough is enough, I'm done! So I am kind of looking forward to meeting it head on this time, and winning, for once, but I also realize that it will be hard. So good luck to you there. Just keep going, one day at a time! Also, good luck with the run, and your fill. I hope it gets you to where you need to be! Don't get down on yourself!

DiZneDiVa said...

This blog really spoke to me... I just past the 6 month mark myself and have struggled just like you've described. I haven't gained any weight yet but I have slower my losses down considerably. I am tired of meat and protein and want chocolate and cake instead... It's awful. I am trying to get my act together so I don't hit a plateau... fingers crossed. I live in Orlando so I hope to meet you when you come to run the marathon. i don't want to run it but I would love to cheer you on. *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Follow my journey at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

Cindylew said...

Hi babe...your surgery was the day I started my 2 week pre-op diet and my surgery was April 26th. I too am coming up on 6 months and I feel exactly as you do. We'll continue to learn about this process together and we'll both reach our goal.
Half marathon...holy crap...I'm so impressed...I know you can do this.

Mary H. said...

You are a great Vlogger! You've done so much better than the times I've tried to vlog and ended up not posting them. I hate the sound of my own voice LOL

Isn't it strange how NERVOUS you get in front of a camera even if you are the only person in the room? Ugh. :P

I understand that feeling of being all-encompassed by this life-style. I'm only 7 weeks out and I'm already getting tired of it...If this is how it has to be to lose it and keep it off, I'll deal with it, but it's very distracting and makes me feel a little crazy sometimes...

Stephanie M. said...

I love this! You are adorable and it's so nice to "meet" you.