So I had a pretty unexpected NSV this morning. I had two photo shoots scheduled today. One for a precious little one year old and the other for a good friend who is pregnant. I haven't done a shoot in several weeks and when I went to put on my camera strap (it crosses my body), I had to tighten it!!!! Woot! Here are a few pictures from today's sessions. Enjoy!
I am working on my 6 month post for tomorrow. I have yet to really get serious and put down my history and hope to spend some time working on that today. It just isn't may favorite thing to talk about ya know? But I believe it is important so I am going to try. Have a great weekend everyone!!!





7 comments:
Beautiful photos! I could just eat that baby right up---precious!
Beautiful photos! That's a great NSV too.
CUTE pics!!
Woo Hoo for the NSV!
Love the pics!
woohoo!!
And beautiful photos too! :)
Congrats on the NSV and lovely photos!
Lovely - great NSV!
Post a Comment