Tuesday, September 7, 2010

This is a first!

I stepped away from the computer for one weekend and come back to find that I have been honored with multiple awards....er....one award multiple times. :) Big huge thanks to Seeing in Colour, Sam, Breanne and Pamela. This is my first award so I will try to do you all proud. It is nice to know that people are out there reading.

10 Things I like:
  • Mani's and Pedi's
  • Purses
  • Jewelry
  • Photography
  • True Blood (OMG...this isn't your mama's vampire show)
  • Family and Friends
  • KARAOKE
  • Buttercream frosting
  • 1000 thread count sheets
  • Fall
  • Getting lost in a book
Nominate 10 people....I nominate all of my followers. You all deserve something for reading my crazy blog!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my, 1000 thread count sheets are the BEST! Will never, ever go back! :)

Bonnie said...

I went to a 50th bday party a few weeks at a bar and there was karaoke. We had a blast. Didn't have enough guts to sing by myself, but we got up as a group.

MLM said...

Congrats - love reading these 10 things..I am with you on the purses/shoes and pedis!

Seeing in colour said...

Oh my golly why didnt i say True Blood!?!? So with you there.... this show is just yummy. My downloads are all used up so im not going to be able to watch it for two weeks :(

Amanda said...

love your list of likes!! Agree with all of them!

Pamela E. Williams said...

Jewerly, Fall and getting lost in a book. Girl we are some kin, LOL. And you are most welcome!!