Woke up this morning, Got on the scale and was met with a happy surprise!!!!!!!!! I am down 60 lbs!!!!!!
For those of you who are at a plateau right now, just keep going. It WILL pay off. I had been sitting on the same number for weeks and even gained 4 pounds last week. Here's to a good visit with my doctor today! Happy Friday!


15 comments:
Congratulations! Your hard work has really paid off!
Gladf to see things are moving along again for you :-)
yah! Keep on movin'!!
60lbs gone forever!!!!
Yahooo! Awesome!
YAY!!! Congratulations!
Way to go!
That is "freaking awesome"! Congratulations!
Happy Friday! That is awesome!
Awesome!!!
That's awesome! Congratulations!!
YAY! Thanks for sharing! It's always so good to hear the stories of those who's scales stall and then start back up again. It really helps to cheer all the rest of us on :)
60 lbs is amazing...so happy for you cupcake.
Awesome, way to go! <3
Whew! 60 lbs is fantastic! Thank you for your comment on my blog today! I look forward to following your journey!
Post a Comment