Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Incredible Shrinking Wonder Woman

I was walking down the hall this morning at school and I noticed that pictures of our "Good Citizenship" awards had been posted from our last assembly...and I almost didn't recognize myself.

So I went back to find pictures from last year's assembly from around the same time. And here is what I got. Excuse the scribbled over face of the kid next to me and the Wonder Woman costume.

It's funny...I feel more like Wonder Woman now than I did a year ago. I'm going to have to go put my cape on. :)

11 comments:

Theresa said...

Wow, you look great!

Angela said...

You look fabulous!

Amanda said...

WOWSER! You look amazing!!

Amanda Kiska said...

You are adorable! And now you're down-right SKINNY!

MandaPanda said...

Lookin' good!

Amy said...

Holy eyes! They really jump out now. Congrats on a job well done!

Linda said...

Wow - you are Wonder Woman! You look great!!

Cindylew said...

Absolutely Gorgeous.

Read said...

You look absolutely fantastic!!! Way to go and thanks for sharing!

Amanda said...

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog! I can not say how awesome it is to have this much support! Keep up the good fight!

Fluffy said...

Looking great Angela! I think you look younger as well. Score!

That is a super cute costume, in no time I'm sure you'll be rocking the bustier and boots to go with it. : )

On your last post, I agree with the feedback that you have a lot of time. You're working on your base endurance which is great. Here's a site that I like - http://www.halhigdon.com/. You can find FREE training programs on it!

Also, somewhere on there it says that most reasonably fit people should be able to walk a half in 4 hours - that's about an 18.5 min mile. I know that your goal is different, but provide this nugget for perspective that YOU CAN DO THE 16 min and won't be on a magic carpet ride!

Let me know if/when you have a longer run/walk on the weekend and want some company. I'm more than happy to tag along!