I had the honor of meeting "Fluffy" from Losing the Fluff for lunch on Sunday and it was great! We had an awesome lunch and awesome conversation. She is so stinkin' tiny! She has been blogging for about five years now and I can only hope to be as successful as she is. She even offered to teach me how to cook! Yay!
Since she is anonymous on her blog, I didn't take a picture of her but I DID take a picture of her driving away in her sassy SMART car as proof that I didn't make this up! :)
Thanks "Fluffy"! Can't wait to do it again!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


3 comments:
So fun!!! I'm so glad you two had the chance to get together!!!
You are way too sweet! I had an awesome time. Hope you had fun at your other event on Sunday.
Hi there! I found you through Fluffy's blog.
Post a Comment