Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Difference 6 Weeks Can Make...

I hate taking pictures....but when I can go back and see progress like this, I am glad I did it. Even if you aren't posting your pictures here, I encourage you to take some for your own records. It can be a GREAT pic me up when you are having a bad day, week, or month!

13 comments:

Mary H. said...

A great reminder to me that I need to do this! Looking GREAT! You can definitely see the difference in these pics!

Colls said...

You look great! I was very hesitant to post pictures of me in the beginning. It took me a while to actually do it, but almost a year out - the difference is so worth it! I can't stop looking at my new progress pics! <3

Bonnie said...

Great progress.

Nella said...

love em both!

Linda said...

Big difference - I agree that the pictures are rough at first, but take it from me a year later you will appreciate them.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I feel a little self absorbed taking so many pictures. But you are so right about seeing a difference. You are doing great!

Cindylew said...

You're looking great chica.

Aqueenta Franklin said...

You look awesome! 6 weeks of hard work :)

Justawallflower said...

Wow, look at your face! Big differences happening! Congrats! I think I am taking my first set of pics this weekend.....eek!

MandaPanda said...

Lookin' good! I also love that you're wearing the same outfit in the same room and everything. Makes it so easy to see the difference

Jenny said...

WOW! You look great!

Pamela E. Williams said...

Yeah I need to do this as well. I haven't taken any since the first initial pictures. Looking good Ms. Angela!!

Read said...

You look fantastic! Great job!