Just wanted to share a little NSV with you all. I am getting a pedicure as we speak and not only do I fit on the chair but there is a little room to spare!
That is so awesome. I have always hated the tight squeeze of chairs everywhere. I had a similar experience recently the waiting room of my regular physician's office. Great feeling. Congratulations!
8 comments:
That is so awesome. I have always hated the tight squeeze of chairs everywhere. I had a similar experience recently the waiting room of my regular physician's office. Great feeling. Congratulations!
Awesome girl!
it's the little things!!
Lol! Fantastic. It really is all tho little things that I can't wait for!
Woo hoo!!!
noticed yesterday that the chairs in my surgeon's office are much more comfy too! what a lovely thing :)
excellent NSV!!!
Go the great NSV :-)
Post a Comment