I have been trying to put together a playlist for working out. The last one I made was like 5 years ago...sigh. So as I was going through the songs I have on iTunes I came across this one. It always makes me happy and want to get up and dance. :) You may remember it from the movie Love Actually. It is one of my favorite scenes ever! I hope you enjoy!
What songs make you move? I am open to suggestions...

5 comments:
That is one of my favorite movies too! :) Great song.
LOVE that movie!!!
Here's my goto playlist!
"It takes Two" Rob Base & DJ Easy Rock
"Tambourine" - Eve
"Single Ladies" - Beyonce
"Baby I'm a Star" - Prince
"Freedcom 90" - George Michael
"let's get loud" - JLo
"PYT" - Michael Jackson
I could go on and on.. I have like 3 different workout mixes depending on the workout!!!
Awesome movie and I just LOBE Hugh Grant!
LOVE!!! hahaha, Lobe = awesome typo!
I love this in Love Actually... good song i might actually download this now!
Thanks :D
Post a Comment