So I am sitting here...stuck...absolutely stuck. And all I can think about is when I am going to get unstuck so I can have another bite. What is WRONG with me? I literally cannot swallow one more bit of food and I still want to eat? I am really going to have to work on this. I really wasn't even crazy hungry to begin with but it was 6:30 and I had only had about 600 calories today so I knew I needed to eat something...and now...stuck. Ugh!
I guess the silver lining is that I really do have restriction! Now if I can just use this power for good.
Oh crap...let the sliming begin.

8 comments:
:( Bummer. Hope it doesn't last long.
Hi Angela, Thank you so much for following my blog! It was so nice of Amanda to give me a shout out too! I am blushing just a little! I am looking forward to reading your archive and seeing how you have been doing over the last few months. I am blown away by the amount of support you ladies give!
I am sorry you are stuck too. This who stuck thing and PBing is a little un nerving when I sit and think about it! But I am sure it is all worth it. BTW your picture in the previous post is lovely and I like your outfit! :)
When you are hungry and get stuck early on in eating, it's totally understandable to want to eat more. Been there, done that! It's not like it takes away the hunger!
Hope you're unstuck by now!
Oh sister - do I know what you are talking about!!! Been There Done That.
I've had my band for over a year and I STILL DO IT. It's only the last month or so that I've decided to try to eat ONLY when I'm hungry - it's such a mind game. Sometimes I'll try to eat dinner even though I'm not hungry - at all - b/c you know, we are supposed to eat dinner right? Well, yes. But not when I have a band that sometimes causes my food to take hours to pass through. I have caused myself more grief doing it. Sometimes my lunch is just still there. It's crazy but I'm learning to tell the difference between head hunger and true hunger- you will too.
If you just got stuck after being hungry - that just plain STINKS - like Amy said, it doesn't take away the hunger.
I hope you are feeling better now!
Oh my, the exact same thing happens to me. I think its just a natural reaction...
Hoping...
I know how you feel! Thanks so much for your comments today. I'm now following you so we can get through this together!
Been there, felt that, still do!!!!
Especially when I've only had a bite or two and then gotten stuck. Would love to know when that feeling stops!! :)
Oh, I don't think that's unusual to get stuck and want to keep eating! When I get stuck in the middle of a meal, I'll go and puke out the last 2 bites (usually that's what it takes to get the "stuck" part gone) and then I'll sit right back down and keep eating.
Christine
www.phoenixrevolution.net
Post a Comment