Monday, August 30, 2010

Burritos and Boobs

Well, I haven't lost all 5 of those pounds....YET. I didn't work out Thursday or Friday last week but I did workout on Saturday and again this mornring so yea! I need to update my ticker because today is my official weigh in day and I need to be honest. :) I was soooo close to the 50 pound mark but I am certain that I will get there soon.

I need to add bean burritos to my list of foods I can't eat now. Wow, was that unpleasant. Has anyone ever PB'd bean burrito in their hand because they couldn't make it to the bathroom fast enough?

No? Oh ok mean neither then.

On the workout front, it is time for me to get a new sports bra. I almost gave myself a black eye this morning so I would love some suggestions. Hope everyone has a great Monday!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

lol~ on the black eye comment!

Theresa said...

Christine @ Pheonix Revolution did a post Friday on the best sports bra she's every found, check it out. Bean burrito PB, not fun!

Jen said...

MMMM Burrito... can't eat them either!!! If you find a good sports bra, let me know, b/c I need some good ones too!!

kagead said...

Enell. They are a fortune and worth every single penny. My DDDs should know...

Jenny said...

I'm too cheap to spend the money, I usually double bra it!