So when they take out your port, they replace it with two gauze balls. These balls are to prevent the area where the port used to be from filling up with fluid. They will be with me for two weeks. It made me think of this quote I saw on pinterest.
And please excuse the orange skin, they won't let me wash that area until the two weeks are up, hince the weird wrinkley effect made by the tape. I swear my stomach doesn't look like that normally, just my thighs. :(
Hope everyone had a happy Thursday. I went back to work today and got rewarded with an extra long evening, as we have reading night tonight. Should be fun, but I am dead dog tired. Will sleep well tonight.
I seem to have a few new followers as well, so if I don't follow you please leave a comment and I will rectify the situation asap!


8 comments:
Glad to hear you are feeling okay after your surgery. I really like your attitude and wish you the best. I hope the new plan for the sleeve come through for you. And those balls do look quite funny :o)
Hey, look on the bright side, it could have been a drain hanging off of you for 2 weeks! I am told I will be having a few of them when I wake up on Monday from my surgery.
Nice balls. ;)
cool balls :)
I like your balls! LOL
Bless your heart! Hang in there honey!
At least your "Balls" are cute, fluffy ! Unlike, most of the men we know..just sayin!
Bunny balls!
Post a Comment