I am sorry to hear about your band being taken out, but we are all here for you! Just take care of yourself the next couple of days and know you are in all of our thoughts and prayers! Hugs!
I won't fret if you're not gonna. Banded or not, you're a tremendous inspiration, and a beautiful person inside and out! I, for one, will be here, reading and thinking only good thoughts for you! xo
I'm so sorry, but you have a great attitude and if you don't want me to fret I won't. I know of all people you can continue to be successful with or without the band. Take care!! Xoxo
I'm sorry to hear that you ended up losing your band but I'm glad you won't have the problems you've been having with it. Take care of yourself and I can't wait to hear about your plan!
I am sorry they had to remove your band but if you're not fretting, then I'll refrain from fretting as well. Sounds like you've got the right attitude. Can't wait to hear the plan! Take care of yourself and focus on healing. ((HUGS))
Take good care of yourself...I know you are going to come out of this stronger and more motivated than ever!! You are such an inspiration for me - thank you!!! xxxxx
Sorry that I haven't been commenting lately...I have been following your updates and you have been in my thoughts. I'm glad to hear you have a plan and seem to have a positive attitude with all of this. Cheers to you!
17 comments:
I am sorry to hear about your band being taken out, but we are all here for you! Just take care of yourself the next couple of days and know you are in all of our thoughts and prayers! Hugs!
I won't fret if you're not gonna. Banded or not, you're a tremendous inspiration, and a beautiful person inside and out! I, for one, will be here, reading and thinking only good thoughts for you! xo
I'm so sorry, but you have a great attitude and if you don't want me to fret I won't. I know of all people you can continue to be successful with or without the band. Take care!!
Xoxo
Here's to wishing you a speedy recovery and I'm excited to hear about "your plan"! You are so successful Angela and this is just a bump in the road!
I'm sorry to hear that you ended up losing your band but I'm glad you won't have the problems you've been having with it. Take care of yourself and I can't wait to hear about your plan!
I am sorry they had to remove your band but if you're not fretting, then I'll refrain from fretting as well. Sounds like you've got the right attitude. Can't wait to hear the plan! Take care of yourself and focus on healing. ((HUGS))
*hugs!* I second what everyone else said, if anyone can succeed without it, it's you!
No fretting here...just sending you lots of healing thoughts/vibes. Enjoy that vicodin! :)
You've already figured out what it takes to be successful. You are an inspiration to so many and will continue to be.
This may be totally inappropriate, but here goes: Did you get to keep your band after they took it out?
I am so sorry they had to remove it! Take care of yourself and update us when you can.
Take good care of yourself...I know you are going to come out of this stronger and more motivated than ever!! You are such an inspiration for me - thank you!!! xxxxx
I am sorry to hear that, but at the same time I agree with others, you will do just fine. You have learned what is necessary to keep the weight off!
Hugs
You are such an inspriation Angela. Band or not. : ) Best wishes for a speedy recovery and cannot wait to hear your plan.
Wishing you a speedy recovery and all the best!
XO
Hope you have a speedy recovery!!
We're all here cheering you on. Hope you heal fast.
sorry for your loss, I too am looking forward to hearing about your plan. Hang in there :)
Sorry that I haven't been commenting lately...I have been following your updates and you have been in my thoughts. I'm glad to hear you have a plan and seem to have a positive attitude with all of this. Cheers to you!
Post a Comment