Sunday, January 22, 2012

Accountability Days 5 & 6

Day 5
No exercise - needed to rest my knee and hip (I sound like a grandma)

Calories - 1645 a bit higher than I would have liked especially with no exercise but I went out to get more laundry detergent and was seduced by the giant chocolate chip cookies in the deli, and when you are supposed to be on liquids it is sometimes hard to resist.

Day 6
Exercise - 8 mile walk

Calories - 1570

Tomorrow's the day. I go in at 11:30, but I am already working on my contingency plan.

Going to bed soon. Going to hit my 5:00am boot camp before surgery tomorrow. Who knows when I will get to do it again?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck today. I will keep you in my thoughts.

MandaPanda said...

Thinking of you today... ((HUGS))

Theresa said...

Hope all goes well! Keep us posted!

Sarah said...

Good luck today, crossing my fingers for you!

Rhonda said...

Good luck today! <3

Lap Band Gal said...

I'm sending you lots of good throughts and positive vibes today :) My fingers (and toes) are crossed for you.

HUGS!