Oh no!!!! Did they say why it happened again?
Bummer!
Oh no!!! Don't worry...it's going to be fine. I just know it will.
What is making it slip? Do they know? What will they do to fix it?
So sorry to hear the news. What the heck happened?
So sad - again... it will be fine - it is just a slip like before, right? xxx
OMG! I am so sorry to hear this! Pleae keep us posted...it'll be OK ((HUGS))
Oh no!
You are in my thoughts!
I am sorry :(
So sorry. That just sucks.
oh hunny......I am so sorry...hugs....
I hope things go well with the unfill and you will be better soon! Thinking of you!
What the heck?! :( I'm so sorry, hon.
Aw hon. You've got to quit drinking lubricant! So sorry. Just trying to make you laugh.Hang in there and keep us posted.
Ughh...I'm so sorry! Hope you're doing better!
Oh no... I'm so sorry. I hope everything will be okay.
oh, F!No way! I'm sad too.
I have something that might cheer you up....I'll send you an email :)
I tagged you! check out my blog post.
That's awful!
How did your band slip?http://weightlossthesearchfortheskinnierme.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
22 comments:
Oh no!!!! Did they say why it happened again?
Bummer!
Oh no!!! Don't worry...it's going to be fine. I just know it will.
What is making it slip? Do they know? What will they do to fix it?
So sorry to hear the news. What the heck happened?
So sad - again... it will be fine - it is just a slip like before, right? xxx
OMG! I am so sorry to hear this! Pleae keep us posted...it'll be OK ((HUGS))
Oh no!
You are in my thoughts!
I am sorry :(
So sorry. That just sucks.
oh hunny......I am so sorry...hugs....
I hope things go well with the unfill and you will be better soon! Thinking of you!
What the heck?! :( I'm so sorry, hon.
Aw hon. You've got to quit drinking lubricant!
So sorry. Just trying to make you laugh.
Hang in there and keep us posted.
Ughh...I'm so sorry! Hope you're doing better!
Oh no... I'm so sorry. I hope everything will be okay.
oh, F!
No way! I'm sad too.
I have something that might cheer you up....I'll send you an email :)
I tagged you! check out my blog post.
That's awful!
How did your band slip?
http://weightlossthesearchfortheskinnierme.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment