Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Control

The word today is control.....
I have been doing well with my eating until yesterday. I ate so much crap yesterday it was out of control. Today is back to the regularly scheduled program. I can't do boot camp yet but I did walk 4 miles on Sunday. I will be walking 3 more times this week. I will find out Friday at my follow up if I can start boot camp on Monday. Hopefully he will say yes.

I had a great dinner with the Texas girls....and yes Ronnie....What happens at Tillman's STAYS at Tillman's. :)

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week! I am not feeling the inclination to blog but I am going to try to at least twice a week for accountability sake. It is good for me.

Maybe posting pics of my outfits in the bathroom mirror again will motivate me......

9 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Yes - blog!

Jacquie said...

What Draz said!

Gilly said...

And gilly makes three!

Lap Band Gal said...

Can't wait to see those outfit pics! You are one of the most fashionable ladies that I met at BOOBs.

Keep on keepin' on, you can do it :)

Kristin said...

I so miss those posts!

Hang in there!

MandaPanda said...

I love those bathroom pics!

Dawnya said...

Yes...post outfits...so I know what to ask for later. LOL

BTW...isn't tomorrow the day you lose your balls? I'm so sad :( We should totally have a memorial service for them.

You will regain your control. You are one of the strongest people I know.

Rhonda said...

I vote for pictures, too! In fact, I think I saw one when I was scrolling down, so yay. :)

Thank goodness what happens there stays there. I was a little dramatic that night. LOL

Laura Belle said...

Yes, definitely the outfits. I love your outfit posts!