Saturday, February 25, 2012

Pre Op Diet....

Started my preop diet last Tuesday. Did really well on Day 1, 3, and half of 4 which was yesterday. I have officially lost 6.5 pounds in 4 days though. But I really attribute that to the fact that I ate almost non stop last weekend, and not good foods. One of those easy on easy off situations. I am still up quite a bit from my low but I am just going to keep trucking.

I get to have lunch with some amazing Texas bloggers today and I can't wait! I need a little time out of the city.

A lot going on with my dad but I think we are in a better place than we were last weekend. We seem to have found a routine and a med schedule that is keeping him comfortable but not totally doped up.

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!


10 comments:

Sam said...

Good luck with the pre-op, I know it can be tough, but you can do this :o)

Kristin said...

You are going to blow the Sleeve out of the water my dear. Hold on to the basics that you have learned, it is so hard.

I loved talking to you yesterday, you helped me so much.

I hope that you had a fantastic lunch. God Bless you and your family, I am so glad your mother has an amazing daughter to help her through this difficult time.

Steph said...

Good luck to you Angela. you are going to SO rock the sleeve and you're going to come through with flying colors! Keep us updated on your dad!

trishajo said...

Oh I almost forgot your surgery was coming up! Can't wait to see how great you're going to do!! The pre-op diet sucks so bad, but just don't let your head hunger beat you up too much!

MandaPanda said...

Sounds like you're doing great!

Dawnya said...

You are going to do awesome Boo. You know I have nothing but confidence in you.

I love that photo you attached. That is so true. Sometimes it's hard to remember that. Thank you for sharing.

Rhonda said...

I love that you got to see all the BOOBs, you needed a day away to recharge.

I hope all is as well as can be with your Pops today. As well as the pre-op diet.

Love ya!

Andrea said...

So excited for you and your upcoming surgery!

I'm so glad I got to see you on Saturday!

I'm praying for your dad, you and your family!

Linda Sherwood said...

Welcome to the Sleeve! :) I've been loving mine.

MartinaB said...

I am sorry to hear that you have lost your band :-( Not sure what has happened but I will definitely read up on your blog. Best of luck with the pre-op diet. It's really hard but you can do it, you did it before! I am in the very early stages of having the revision to the sleeve as my band is giving me serious problems :-( Will definitely follow up on your blog to see how you are doing. Wishing you all the best.