Friday, February 3, 2012

It's Great To Have Friends....

(A text message exchange between Dawnya and me this morning)

D: I woke up this morning & realized you are going to lose your balls today. :-(

Me: I thought I would be happy but I am going to miss them....I find myself playing with them all day...just like a guy. :)

D: U r such a spaz

T minus 4 hours to ball removal ......I think I am most worried about the tape removal.

Happy Friday Y'all!

11 comments:

Cat said...

*heart* you both!!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Oh my frick that's funny. They are only worthy of keeping if they are pink plaid balls of steel.

Theresa said...

LOL! Good luck with ball-ectomy today!

Lap Band Gal said...

Good luck :)

Dawnya said...

Put once the tape is gone...you will no longer have wrinkle skin. LOL

Love you bunches!!!

Gilly said...

Gross! Good luck!! :)

Stacey said...

Now you can say you "had" balls, but gave them back so you could get more accomplished. :)

Darlin1 said...

Stacey's comment was brilliant...Hope your spot filled in smoothly ;-)

Rhonda said...

Can't wait to hear about the ball removal!

Steph said...

Dawnya is the best! How did things go with theball removal? We need an update, Angela!

Anonymous said...

Bye bye balls.