Thursday, January 19, 2012

Accountability Day 3

Exercise - 5:00 am boot camp
Calories - 1370

Boot camp again tomorrow, 3 mile run on Saturday, 8 mile walk on Sunday

Surgery on Monday.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 comments:

MandaPanda said...

You're doing awesome! Keep up the good work! Will be thinking of you on Monday :)

Dawnya said...

You are a superstar!!! I know this is selfish...but if you feel up to it Monday, please post and let us know how youa re doing.

Melissa Wolf said...

De-lurking for a moment to wish you lots of luck with the surgery. I so admire your dedication to exercise and calorie counting despite this little bump in the road. I know with certainty that you'll get right back on track and continue your amazing success!

Laura Belle said...

Thinking of you!! HUGS!

Sarah said...

Hoping Monday goes well for you!

Linda said...

Angela- I have been horrible at commenting lately, but I've been thinking of you. I hope all goes well Monday and you'll be in my prayers.

Linda said...

Angela- I have been horrible at commenting lately, but I've been thinking of you. I hope all goes well Monday and you'll be in my prayers.

Rhonda said...

Thinkin' bout ya. Let us know how you are when you feel up to it. <3