Tuesday, November 9, 2010

URGENT: Refill Order #34531

Saw this in my inbox today:

Dear Valued Customer, (I definitely spent enough money to fall into the valued category)


It has come to our attention that it may be time to refill your previous order of Phentermine! We have a sale starting today. Save 10% off!


Yours truly,
Customer Service


Dear Customer Service,

I don't need you anymore. F@#k off!

Yours truly,
Valued Customer

6 comments:

Justawallflower said...

you go girl! My hubby reacted the same way when Lane Bryant sent me their latest catalog!

Amanda said...

LOVE IT!

Amanda said...

Love the new banner BTW~

Island Bandit said...

yyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha! you told them!

Sarah said...

I get those e-mail almost daily. They are so very irritating! Isn't it wonderful not to need them anymore?

And speaking of Lane Bryant....I wonder if it's possible to get off that mailing list too?!?!?!

Brooke said...

It took me 3 times to get myself taken off the lame giant mailing list and then today I got something about: see what you're missing.

Argh. Still I'll always have a soft spot for LB, they kept me clothes for so long....