Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Survey!

Title: BOOBs 2011 Fun Facts!

  1. How did you pick your blog name? I was watching Mama Mia while brainstorming what I would call my blog and one of the lines is "it's time for a little repair and renovation..." so there is was!
  2. When did you start blogging? My first was April 20th, 2010 but I didn't post again until July.
  3. Theme of blog (weight loss, family, circus clowns, sci-fi, erotica, fly fishing, doll collecting, star wars, etc) Life...weight loss just happens to be a big focus right now
  4. Did you go to BOOBs 2010? No :( And I was very very sad about it.
  5. When were you banded? April 12, 2010
  6. How much have you lost? 120 lbs as of this morning!!!!!!
  7. What are you most looking forward to at BOOBs? Meeting all the beautiful people I have connected with in blogland
  8. What/who do you hope to find/see/accomplish at BOOBs 2011? I have never been to Chicago so I am up for anything and everything!
  9. Children? Pets? No and No!!!!
  10. Who is your roomie? The amazing Fluffy!
  11. What day do you arrive? Thursday
  12. What airport/flight/time? 7:30 at ORD
  13. What events are you signed up for? Drag show, walking tour, second city
  14. Hobbies? music, reading, singing, crafting, DIY projects, furniture makeovers
  15. Career? Educational Administration
  16. Single? Married? In a relationship? Single
  17. Your birthday month? April
  18. What do you want other BOOBs to know about you? I cannot wait to meet you all. I am worried that I won't be able to give everyone as much attention as I want to!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

I cannot wait to meet you! Your BLOG was a huge reason I am back on track!

Rhonda said...

I totally know what you mean about being worried you won't be able to give everyone as much attention as you want to. That's why I signed up for pretty much everything! lol

KMR said...

I really enjoy reading your blog. Looking forward to meeting you in Chicago.

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

See you soon sugarpie...you AND your amazing shoes. We can have a contest!

Dawnya said...

I can't wait to meet you Angela. You are such an inspiration. I love your blog and enjoy sharing in your transformation. You rock...I will be visiting you and Fluffy. LOL

Read said...

I'm completely looking forward to meeting you!!!