I had three pieces of cake today...
Damn you Costco and your delicious buttercream frosting.
Does the fact that I didn't eat anything else today and had 8 glasses of water minimize this horrifically bad choice?
I didn't think so...
I feel sorry for whoever is around when I come down off the sugar rush.

11 comments:
LOL! I know about those Costco cakes! I think we should take them out back and kick their butts... oh wait, then we would not have cake to eat anymore! Oh well! :)
I am sure the water will help!
If it makes you feel any better, i just had a chocolate milkshake. We all need to indulge sometimes. It's moderation (and an occasional splurge), and not deprivation!
I have to agree w/Steph J. Seriously, just log the calories and move on darlin. You got this!
it happens! hey, and u do need to sin from time to time to feel remorse then be forgiven right? :))) I'm glad I haven't ever been to costco yet.. I know I would just die! There are those frozen ice-cream balls with choc coating on them which I just cannot resist when my friend offers them. Arghhh best thing is to keep away and keep them out of your house. All in all you look great, of course you are going to treat yourself from time to time :)
Their cake is the bomb. So glad I don't have a Costco card and they don't sell it in individual slices. Don't worry, you have come so far..you're doing great.
Throw the cake away.................
XO
Well, it's still calories in vs calories out but ouch!
Delicious! You can do good later. :)
Damn that delicious looking cake. :) I'm sure you'll be fine!
Those look like really small pieces. If I were having cake for dessert, I probably would have had a much bigger piece than! So you're forgiven! I hope you enjoyed it!
LOL I love this post! Who can resist a fantastic butter cream...hmmmmm? One reason I chose the band was so if I wanted a tiny piece of cake or chocolate I could have it.
This as stated by many already, is moderation is the key. Sounds like you did just fine. But I do not think not eating is a good thing just so ya know....LOL
Glad you enjoyed!
Post a Comment