I love it! I'm currently right about your weight in the first picture, and I just can't even imagine getting into wonderland. This just amazes me! AWESOME!
I LOVE LOVE both of these dresses! I'm trying to find one like the dress on the left at the moment, I love the longer sleeves. And you look absolutely smoking hot in your new one too! Well done!
19 comments:
I love it!!! Amazing. The students aren't going to recognize you. Have an awesome first day of school.
WOWZA!!! You're going to need a nametag FO SHO!!! You look so incredible...so pumped for you!!
dede
You look fantastic! Absoultely amazing! Love the bangs, too... <3
WOW!!!!! Good for you XO
Amazeballs!! You look great!
OMG! you look amazing!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Have a great first day!
AWESOME!!
You look fabulous! You should be so proud! I love your blog and you are truly my inspiration! Hope your day was fantastic!
wowie!!! did the kids recognize you?? :-)
So beautiful. Great job and totally curious what the kids had to say!
Woot!!
WOW! What an amazing difference.
I love it! I'm currently right about your weight in the first picture, and I just can't even imagine getting into wonderland. This just amazes me! AWESOME!
I LOVE LOVE both of these dresses! I'm trying to find one like the dress on the left at the moment, I love the longer sleeves. And you look absolutely smoking hot in your new one too! Well done!
What a difference! Absolutely gorgeous!
What a difference a year makes, huh? However, you are stunning in both pictures, I have to say!
WOW!
You look wonderful! You are such an inspiration!
Post a Comment