Thursday, August 11, 2011

I Love fashion but this may be going too far....

The fashion gods were smiling upon me today. As is my custom every morning, I wake up with no idea about what I want to wear. I finally settled on this pink target dress with a gray tank underneath.






Then I thought...might as well throw on my gray shoes and as I was buckling them I noticed that my toes matched my dress!



Next I grabbed my purse and headed to the car. I had left my work bags in the backseat and wouldn't you know it....



I could not have planned this if I tried! I think I am going to have to do some shopping so I can have an excuse to make the day last longer cause once I'm home there's no one there to see it!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

16 comments:

Justawallflower said...

Oh my goodness, that is great! I l-o-v-e the shoes, by the way. I like the dress too, but l-o-v-e the shoes! Once I get to goal I totally want to hire you to stock my wardrobe! I love your style!

Kristin said...

You look really good! Great dress

Steph said...

That is SO cute and what a great outfit set up that was!!! The Gids were smmiling!

Dawnya said...

That is awesome. I love it!! You are such a cutie.

Jessica said...

Stylin' and profilin'!!! Love it!!

banded bella said...

Thats great....

Lynda said...

Love that necklace, too!

CC said...

lovely! those shoes are great, very carrie bradshaw-ish :-)

Amanda said...

LOVE IT!
I love the necklace as well! Looks like a lot of my Stella & Dot stuff

Cat said...

Oh my gosh!! You are so beautiful. I'm so envious of the way your look just fell into place today. You my dear are amazing!

MandaPanda said...

You look so gorgeous! I wish I could accessorize so well...even when I'm trying I don't do that well!

Beth Ann said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!!

Theresa said...

Sassy!

Rhonda said...

CUTE! Where did you get those shoes? :D I might need to get me some, too.

Ali said...

LOVE the outfit....the whole thing! You look super cute too!

Tracy said...

You look super cute today. I bet you were walking on cloud 9! Enjoy!!