I am a big bargain hunter. I love a good sale and coupons and when a certain store has their 12 hour sale, I am there with coupons in hand....but normally alone. If I ever went with friends, I would hang out in the home section and just pretend that I wanted to spend my money on home stuff right now. Well the 12 hour sale happened yesterday and I went, with friends, and I tried stuff on, and bought stuff and never once stepped into the plus size section. It was awesome. I am so happy that I get to finally share this part of my life with my friends.
Here is one of the dresses I got!
Also....regular sized clothes are SO much cheaper than big girl clothes. HOLY COW!!!!!!
And now for good bangs....and get your minds out of the gutter. :)
I am thinking about getting bangs. I have wanted to do something different with my hair and have contemplated many different things....even going blonde. I went and saw the movie something borrowed last night and I couldn't stop looking at Ginnifer Goodwin's bangs. I LOVED them...so this may be my new look!
Is it the new me? Any advice is welcome!
Oh and a big Happy Mother's day to all out there in blog land!


13 comments:
I love the dress! You look fabulous as always! I think bangs would look great. I've wanted them myself.
I am taking my mom to a movie and dinner and we will be seeing that movie!
I'm not quite out of the plus section yet. Somethings but not everything.
Oh! I'm so happy for you Angela!! I honestly hope that not being in the plus sizes will make me more like you in that I will be more interested in clothing and fashion. For me, it's always just been whatever I can put together at Avenue or Lane Bryant, always very pricey and I have never liked shopping. If I tried to go to a department store, I would inevitably walk into their plus size section and not be happy with anything I could find there.
As for the bangs, I have always had bangs until recently (even though my avatar pic has bangs, I don't have them anymore). I love that style of bang though that you posted the pic of. Good luck!
I think those bangs would look great on your face. Very wispy. I'm trying to figure out something new to do with my hair as well.
Super cute dress!!!
Just found your blog and am five weeks out from surgery and have only just started my blog. I love the before and after pictures. You look amazing.
I love shopping! I wish I had more money then I would shop all the time. Now being smaller size I can go to most shops it is awesome. YOu look wonderful!
Bangs are a fringe, right? Well if you are talking about her fringe I think it would look great on you too!!
You look so cute! Okay, love the bangs, I say go for it. And, how tall are you? we weigh the same, but you are so small, are you super tall?
Yay for enjoying shoping with friends! I think you'd look cute with bangs and I love the dress!
So adorable! :)
Those bangs would look great on you!!! What did you think of the movie?? I thought it was so-so... loved the book and was irritated the ending of the book was compmletely different than the movie, but it was entertaining!!!
Love the dress too!!! you look fantastic!!
I TOTALLY love that dress. It is so cute!!! I like th bangs and I think you could probably wear them really nicely. I say go for it!! :)
That dress is GORGEOUS!!!!
I love, love, love the dress!! You look fantastic!
Post a Comment