Found some old pictures that I forgot I took back in September. I still have the jacket so I put it on for a side by side. I could barely get is closed before. I am not even sure what I was thinking wearing that jacket out! But, boy do I love comparisons. I
am .8 lbs away from 110 lbs down and I have a feeling I am going to have to work for that .8. I hope everyone had a great weekend and a productive Monday!


11 comments:
You are truly an inspiration. You always look amazing!!
Looking great :o)
You look so cute!
Yay you!! You are such an inspiration. I love love that look too!
The pic is so cute and telling. Great inspiration!!
HELLO SKINNY! You look fantastic! Gorgeous as always...
Look how cute you are!
Those are awesome comparrison pictures! You look great! I cant wait to have pictures like that.....keep it up.
You are STUNNING!!!! Just Gorgeous!!!
WOW!!! Such a difference!
Fantastic!! I have a leather jacket that doesn't currently zip up (but I spent too much on it to get rid of it!), so I can't wait to be able to do a comparison like this! Congratulations!
Post a Comment