This weekend I went to Louisiana to celebrate my cousin's son's graduation from high school. When we pulled up to the house my other cousin came out and had on the exact same dress as me!!!! The only difference is that I was wearing a shirt with sleeves under it to hide the bat wings and she of course doesn't have that issue. :) 100lbs ago I would have been so embarrassed to be seen in the same dress as someone who was so much smaller than me. I would have hated the comparisons that I knew would be happening in peoples heads. But someone suggested we take a picture and I can say that I am not disgusted by how I look standing next to her! I have about 40 lbs to go and then we will have to take the picture again...
Hope everyone had a great weekend and I hope the bloggers in Louisana are spared any effects of the flooding going on down there and as always...I just pray the levees hold!

9 comments:
40lbs to go!!??? You look great now my dear imagine in 40lbs!
Prayin for the people and the levees!
You look just as hot as her! About the same size too, for what it's worth. Hey, can you tell me, since you're from TX and I'm wanting to get surgery there (it's cheaper) where you got yours done?
Precious!!! Where were you? I bet you drove right through my town, wish I'd known, I would have stood by I-10 and waved or something, let me know next time maybe we can do lunch!
I think you guys look the same size!! Man, Angela, you look totally different from when I met you that time for lunch. It's awesome!
Lookin' hot!
you look amazing!!! No way do you still have 40lbs to go!
You look soo good! I agree that there is No way you have 40 more lbs to lose!! From where??
You look great! I almost didn't recognize you without a toilet in the background! lol
How funny is that!! You look great! :)
Post a Comment