Friday, April 29, 2011

Photography Tips

Put one leg slightly in front if the other, stick your hip out, and use your arm to minimize the size of said hip and smile! Instant 10 lb loss! Or just never clean your mirror and everything will look fuzzy. :)



Happy Friday friends! I am off to a movie and I just might give in to my pretzel m&m craving. Night all!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Dawnya said...

Gorgeous...as always!!!

Jen said...

You don't need those tricks - you look Fan Freakin Tastic woman! Like a tall drink of water.
And I love your clothes by the way - I want to dress like you when I grow up and quit wearing yoga pants.

Cat said...

You look so freaking pretty!! As Jen said, you don't need those tricks. But they are handy to know for those of us who still do need them! thank you!

MandaPanda said...

I don't think your skinny pics are the result of any tricks, missy! But I do subscribe to the whole "don't clean the mirror" trick, not on purpose, of course.

Melissa Wolf said...

Beautiful! And funny/true too--I do crazy things when I get my photo taken, hide in the back, stand up on tiptoes, cover chin(s) with hand like Rodin's Thinker :-) I love your blog and would love to add you (and your readers) to my brand new blog. I'm 45 y.o., journalist, mom of two kids, and hope to get the band in 6 months. I have 80 lbs to lose and start my GI Nutritionist program today. My blog is invitation only at this point b/c I feel sensitive about online privacy around this topic, but it's open to other weight loss bloggers and I'd LOVE to give and get support from you folks. Send me your email address (to: heymelissawolf@gmail.com) if you'd like me to add you as a reader. Thanks!

KMR said...

The pose does wonders for the photos, but you must also give credit to the jeans. Dark boot cut (paired with a narrow heel) does wonders to make our legs look longer and leaner. You look good.