Wednesday, April 20, 2011

August to April

This is what 100 lbs down looks like...
Actually that is probably from 260 to 211.
Still regretting not having my beginning pictures.
All you newbies need to take pics now!!!!!!
It is a huge motivator to see the changes in your body that you can't always see everyday.

13 comments:

Theresa said...

Just precious! What a difference!

Dawnya said...

You look gorgeous!!!

Liz said...

I need a good bathroom to take pictures in! I love this series, haha.

Cat said...

Just wonderful!! I just found your blog from Fluffy's blog and have begun following you. Thank you for your inspirational 1 year photos. I'm so very happy for you.

Beth Ann said...

Love, love, love the dress!! You look beautiful!

Pamela E. Williams said...

Awesome Angela!! You look great! I

Amanda Kiska said...

Beuatiful!

Amy said...

It isn't fair that you are so damn cute! :) And skinny. GO YOU!!!!

Sandy said...

Excellent! Great photos. And I agree take lots of photos.

🤔 said...

I just found your blog today... your pictures are great. I look forward to reading.

Janelle said...

WOW!!!! Good job!

Anonymous said...

I have been following you since the beginning, and it seems like it was just yesterday you took that first picture, and I thought..wow, is she pretty! You look great! Congrats on your hard work!

Amanda said...

Only complaint...I can't see your shoes! I bet they are great!!