oh how I love those too..I say eat one (or half a pack if you can?) if you think it will fulfill your need..of course, I have the worst sweet tooth habit now so am hesitant to offer any advice on the craving front. you look great in all your pics though...SO GREAT!!
6 comments:
it's kinda like he has a band in there!
You need to go get a small bag and get it over with. Once you have them...you will be able to sleep at night. LOL
oh how I love those too..I say eat one (or half a pack if you can?) if you think it will fulfill your need..of course, I have the worst sweet tooth habit now so am hesitant to offer any advice on the craving front. you look great in all your pics though...SO GREAT!!
I guess if your dreaming about chocolate - one with a band of his own is the way to go :o)
Hee! I like the comments about the M&M having a band. : ) Work in a small planned treat. maybe a reward for an excellent workout?
3 nights? Yep. Time to buy a pack. LOL
Post a Comment