Oh, Angela....when I saw this today my first thought was that "wow...you had these last few weeks to say everything you had to say to your dad". I'm so happy you had that time with him. My love and hugs to you and your family honey. Maybe your dad will meet up with mine and they can talk about their beautiful daughters.
Oh Angela, I am so incredibly sorry. I lost my father last year and it was the most difficult thing I have ever endured in my life. If you EVER EVER EVER need to talk, I am just an email away. Sending you lots of love.
I'm so sorry Angela! I know I'm a bit late with this and I hope you will forgive me. I am thinking about you and your family. Let me know if there is anything I can do! Love you xoxoxo
45 comments:
I am so sorry to hear about your loss.
Aww sweetie...condolences on your loss. *hugs*
I am sorry for your loss, Angela. Hugs from Florida.
Angela, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Hugs.
So sorry to hear about your loss.
I am so sorry. Know that you and your family are in our thoughts.
My condolences Angela. Cherish the time you had with him.
Awww babe. I'm so very sorry. I'll keep you in my prayers.
I'm so so sorry.
I am so very sorry for your loss. I will say a prayer for your family!
It was such a beautiful and peaceful day to go home! I'll be praying for you and your family! I know you will miss him so much! HUGS!
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll be thinking good thoughts for you and your family. XOXO
Such sad news. You have my sincere condolences, Angela.
Very sorry for your loss Angela. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
My sincere condolences.
:-( I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I have you in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time *hugs*
No words will ease what you are feeling today, but know that I am here and that you are all in my prayers!
He is not gone, as he will live on in your heart and memories!
Love you
So sorry, my love. Feel free to text if you and your mom need absolutely anything. <3
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.
So sorry for your loss.
My sincerest condolences to you. So sorry to hear this.
I'm so very sorry.
My deepest condolences on the loss of your father. May his memory be a blessing to you and your family.
It was a beautiful day for a homegoing. Know that your entire family are in my prayers. Let me know if you need anything.
I'm so sorry to hear of your dad's passing, Angela. Know we are all here for you. My prayers are with you and your family...
My condolences Angela
You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers! Big Hugs!!!
*HUGS* to you and yours. Celebrate his life in all of the good of those he touched.
My deepest condolences for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers. ((HUGS))
Your in my thoughts and prayers.
XO
I am so very sorry to hear about your dad. Take care of you. *hugs*
Aww...I'm so so sorry kiddo. I can't even imagine. I am sending you and your family all the best vibes I can gather.
Oh, Angela -- I am so very sorry to hear this. I hope you are doing as well as possible. Am sending a big hug.
Oh, Angela....when I saw this today my first thought was that "wow...you had these last few weeks to say everything you had to say to your dad". I'm so happy you had that time with him. My love and hugs to you and your family honey. Maybe your dad will meet up with mine and they can talk about their beautiful daughters.
Lots of love and thoughts going your way today hun! xxx
((Angela))
Oh Angela, I'm so very sorry for your loss. I'll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
Sending out love and prayers for you and your family. Love you, chica!!
I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts.
So sorry {{HUGS}}
I am sorry for the loss of your father. I pray you are comforted during this time. My heart goes out to you.
Sandra
Oh Angela, I am so incredibly sorry. I lost my father last year and it was the most difficult thing I have ever endured in my life. If you EVER EVER EVER need to talk, I am just an email away. Sending you lots of love.
Angela...I haven't the words. Please know you're in my prayers.
I'm so sorry Angela! I know I'm a bit late with this and I hope you will forgive me. I am thinking about you and your family. Let me know if there is anything I can do! Love you xoxoxo
Post a Comment