Monday, March 12, 2012

Not quite sure what to write but just wanted everyone to know that I am here, I made it through the surgery, made it through the memorial service (barely) and we have one more service on Tuesday at the N@tional Cem etary.

I have lots of things to share but just need to get everything straight in my head right now. Thank you for the comments, emails, texts and phone calls. It is proof that this community isn't just about weight loss support, we are about life support. :)

Love to you all.....

16 comments:

Jacquie said...

You were in my thoughts all day Saturday. Look forward to your update and hope you are feeling a little better...physically.

Theresa said...

Glad to hear from you, even if it's just to let us know you made it. Hang in there, we're here for you!

Lee Ann said...

You've been in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you are starting to feel better (after your surgery). Love and hugs.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling okay physically. Hang in there!

Banded Mommy (Angie) said...

I am so sorry sweetie. I know this time is hard but you are right... we are all here for whatever you need/ want. Glad your surgery went well. Sending lots of thoughts and prayers to you in this hard time... it will be hard but it will get better. xo

Tina@The BanditGirl said...

Sending you thoughts and prayers!

Anonymous said...

You are in my thoughts. Hang in there.

Jessica said...

You are in my thoughts.

Lynda said...

Remember to be gentle with yourself during this time of mourning. Hugs and love to you!

Kristin said...

You have been in my prayers and thoughts all weekend. I am glad you are doing ok.

This is so hard trying to recover from surgery with the emotional toll you are in as well.

I am here for you, love you!

Rhonda said...

Love you. I thought about texting you the other day, but I didn't want to bother you at the memorial...

Hope all is as well with you and your family. (As well as can be expected anyway.)

Camille said...

I've been thinking about you. I hope you are doing okay. Hang in there and remember to take care of yourself so you can recover. Big hug!

MandaPanda said...

I'm glad you're holding up OK. Thinking of you. ((HUGS))

Beth Ann said...

Love to you, girly!

Andrea said...

Praying for you!

Lap Band Gal said...

I hope you are doing OK. I miss your posts. Hugs