Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I'm Here....

The last two weeks have been consumed with state testing. I have a sub AP and a counselor on bed rest so preparing everything for testing this week has been all on me. Normally you have a team of 3. Today was our last day of testing and I am happy to say I am done.....until we do it all again at the end of April! Just checking in to say I am here. I will do a longer post and catch you all up with my revision surgery. It has been 3 weeks and things are getting better. Finally able to start mushies today and I am super excited.

I will leave you with a couple of my famous bathroom pics.
This one is a close up of my Stella and Dot purchase from the wonderful Amanda.
I am 1.3 lbs away from my 130 lb lost milestone. Hopefully I can make it by Monday, my official weigh in day. Have a beautiful Wednesday everyone, it is currently 73 and partly cloudy in the Big D. Perfect weather for a walk in the park after work!


14 comments:

Jacquie said...

Looking gorgeous as usual in those bathroom pics!

Cat said...

I love that your bathroom pics look so great! I wish my locker room pics came out this well.

Kelli said...

you look fabulous. Oh and I love the ring~sweet!!

Andrea said...

I've been thinking about you! You look great and I LOVE that outift!

Dawnya said...

You are looking like your mom in this picture.

You have great genes!!!

Miss you sooooooooo much!!! 28 days!!!

Rhonda said...

I have so missed your bathroom pics. :)

Glad to hear you're doing well!

MandaPanda said...

I miss your bathroom shots too! You look absolutely stunning...I love the bold colors!

Lee Ann said...

Gorgeous! Can't wait to hear your revision update. :)

speck said...

I am loving the turquoise and orange! And you look great too!

Laura Belle said...

I was just thinking about you yesterday! I was gonna email. Then I forgot. Because I didn't write it down on one of my kazillion post-its. I'm sorry.

Anywho! You look FAB! Love the outfit!!

Catherine55 said...

Love the color combo!! You look great! :)

trishajo said...

Angela! I've been gone from blogger for so long I'm wayyyyy behind on your you're doing since surgery!! Can't wait to go catch up now... so all my comments will be backwards probably! lol

you look AMAZING! :)

Rachel said...

You look fantastic, lady! Can't wait to hear about life since surgery! xxx

Kristin said...

You are stunning!!! You look amazing!