BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy!
It’s Friday which also means it’s BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy – day around these parts.
Five little questions you can copy and paste and answer in your own blog to get to know your fellow bloggers better and to give your blog brain a break!
1. What’s your most favorite noise and your least favorite noise?
Favorite: I do love rain....but nothing makes my day brighter than a baby's laugh/giggle. I have a video of my nephew at about 7 months old just belly laughing and it lifts my spirits every.single.time I hear it.
Least favorite: My desk phone at 3:30 on a Friday afternoon. It never leads to anything good and almost always ruins my weekend.
2. If you were a character in the movie Grease – who would you be?
Well, my reason for choosing a character revolves stricktly around which songs they sing, not their personalities, so I would be Rizzo because I love the song "There Are Worse Things I Could Do". However, personality wise, I would be Sandy.
3. What was the name of your best friend in elementary school? Are you still friends?
I had lots of friends but not a best friend. It changed on a yearly basis....
4. Who is your current celebrity crush?
Oh my Ryan Gosling in Crazy Stupid Love....ugh. I still dream about the dirty dancing scene. If you haven't seen it go! You'll thank me!
5. Repeat question: How was your week in real life and in blog land?
Things are crazy. I am having some difficulties and am afraid that I am about to enter probably the most difficult part of my weight loss journey. I passed my 18 mo surgery anniversary on the 12th but just couldn't get myself to blog about it. I hope to get my thoughts together soon and share so that I can start making some progress. Self-reflection sucks!

5 comments:
I haven't seen Crazy Stupid Love. I'm thinking it should be coming out real soon on DVD. I'll have to rent it.
Self-reflection does suck, but oh what we can get from it!
Ohhh I forgot Ryan! I must add him to my list!!
I'm thinking about you sweetie. If you neeed to vent you have my number.
No no - self-reflection doesn't suck - it's just hard but almost always lead to good change. I promise. And OMG - that scene and him in that movie is to die for......loved it!
Oooo Ryan in The Notebook was amazing! He is so dreamy.
Post a Comment