Thank you....
- to the wonderful planners. It isn't often that this girl can go on any kind of trip and not have to worry about planning, logistics, and organizing. I know enough about this group to know that OCD runs deep, and in some cases far surpasses mine. :) This led to an incredibly smooth, well run weekend! And the fact that you do this without payment, just with the desire to lift up this incredible group of women is the cherry on the top. I definitely felt the love....and a few ports too! Bonus!
- to Fluffy! My incredible roommate, who also happens to have some priority access when comes to flying, which made flying almost enjoyable. You rock and are such an inspiration to me. I can't wait to see what trouble we can get into next. :)
- to Jessica, for being crazy and impulsive enough to commit to running the Disney princess 1/2 with Fluffy and me. And we have the socks to prove it!

- to all the BOOBS....I have never felt so connected to a room of strangers before. I felt like I was with family. Thank you for making me feel welcome, appreciated....and at times, like a rock star!
I have so much more to write but the mimosa I had before take off is starting to kick in so I will say good bye for now!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

17 comments:
you are GORGEOUS inside and out! I had SUCH a great time with you and Fluffy. Thanks for welcoming me into the fold.... even if it did mean I bought the freakin socks! :)
Angela, I can only imagine how wonderful this trip was. I was so jealous but so happy for everyone who would be together.
I also feel a deep connection with complete strangers just after a month of blogging. We all definitely have a connection that can't be broken.
I can't wait to meet you next year. :)
Really enjoyed meeting you!!
Glad you had a good time and Cant wait to hear all about it!
I really enjoyed meeting you! We (tha Texas BOOBs!) are gonna have to have a lunch in a few months when we all recover and actually get to sit down and talk! lol
You were every bit as gorgeous and amazing as I knew you would be. So happy to have met you!
So wish I'd been there and able to meet you!! Next year for sure.
I loved meeting you in person! What an incredible weekend! xo
You were one the the women that I just had to meet! and I loved it! I love you! You are a great inspiration to me and I can't wait to see you again! I totally agree about feeling at "home" with all these women. I have never felt so comfortable in my life... especially around this many ladies.
xx
Angela as I told you, you were also instrumental in me being here and blogging and getting my head back around my band!
To get to meet you in person was well simply amazing! You are far more beautiful in person, the pictures here do not do you justice! You are so sweet and lovely and I just loved how you got us all to "shut the hell up" with that whistle of yours!
I am so honored to have been able to spend time with you and everyone else it was an amazing few days!
It was wonderful meeting you and I'm really glad you had a great time. Remember I'm near Orlando, so I can come cheer you guys on during the Princess marathon!
I LOVE that you all are doing the Princess 1/2!!
I look forward to hanging out with you more here in Texas. :)
Ha - *embarrassed* - you are way too kind. It truly was a pleasure hanging with you. I look forward to figuring out more "trouble".
Man, didn't Ms. Beth Ann say she was also going to do the Princess? ;)
Loved meeting you my little cupcake.
Sooo much fun to meet you - I am totally coming down to Texas for a little trip one of these days!!
Enjoyed meeting you this weekend!!
You are so pretty. Love the pic.
Post a Comment