Thursday, June 9, 2011

Super Powers

I mentioned in my last post that my new hair cut has given me super powers. Case in point.....

totally wearing white pants today!

I know it is crazy but I feel like a totally different person with my new hair cut. You know how a lot of us have a hard time "seeing" the weight loss in ourselves? Well I have suffered from that too. However, I feel like I have completely reinvented myself now.

It was like I expected to see someone different when I lost weight and in some ways I did but I think I was looking for a DRAMATIC difference and let's face it, we can only change so much! I have had my own mini makeover and I can't even begin to describe the emotional changes this has triggered.

In other news, I am hoping that my band behaves today. It has been a little temperamental lately and I am not quite sure what is going on. Happy Thursday!

11 comments:

Sheryl said...

WOW! You really look good and skinny. Kudos to you and all of you hard work. I'm trailing behind you, so thanks for showing me what hard work looks like.

Cat said...

Fabulous!! Love the new white pants.

Kerri said...

You look AMAZING!!

Lee Ann said...

You look fabulous. Maybe you needed a new haircut to really notice how different you look! Love the hair, love the pants, cute cute cute.

Melissa Wolf said...

Beautiful! Glad you've got that "turned a new page" feeling!

Fluffy said...

I love love LOVE your haircut! It looks young and hip! Girl, you look like a completely different person since I saw you. Congrats on rocking the white pants. You look great!

Cat said...

Oh! I nominated you for an Adorable Blog award. Stop by my blog and see!

MLM said...

You look PHENOM and I love this sassy new you!!! the hair rocks, as do the outfits..WHITE pants!!! I'm so glad you are having fun and deserve it because you have done so amazing!

MLM said...

just looked at the top of your blog...ummm...onederland??!!!! CONGRATS!

MandaPanda said...

You look so LITTLE!!! I'm glad you're starting to see your progress as well as everyone else does

Steph said...

That hair cut totally works for you! You are looking just fantastic!!! Wow!! :)