Friday, June 24, 2011

Who the hell is that?

So things have been pretty crazy around here. School finally wrapped up and I am really starting to enjoy summer. My niece and nephew are here for the next two weeks so I wouldn't say I am doing much relaxing but we are having a good time. Today we went bowling, and my 10 yr old nephew picked up the camera and took this picture.



And when I started going through the shots I couldn't figure out who this was. Then I realized...hey! That's me! It was a total out of body experience. (I have no idea what my niece was trying to do in this picture.)

I am still holding steady at 198 and that is ok. It will happen when it happens. I am just kind of enjoying where I am....you know?

I have not been having the best time with my band though. Back in May I had a small unfill. Then 2 weeks ago I was so tight I went back and had .5 taken out and the just last weekend I was really tight again ( ie no liquids would even go down) and had a whole cc taken out and I am still having pretty good restriction. This is really freaking me out for several reasons but the most important is my big trip coming up. I am going to Barcelona, Italy, and Scotland for three weeks at the beginning of July and DO NOT want any complications while I am there. I am considering getting one more unfill before I go. What do you guys think?

Oh! And since this is my first trip overseas any advice is welcome!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

11 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Super skinny in that picture! Nice!

Annie said...

You look great! I am so encouraged by your progress, because it kinda gives me an idea of what I would look like at your weight since we are the same height!

Have a wonderful time in Europe! Good luck with getting your band "just right" in time for your big trip! I have always wanted to go to Spain- one of the countries I haven't been to- enjoy the tapas, the sherry, and looking as incredible as you do!!!

Amanda said...

skinny mini!

Have you talked to your doctor about what to do if you get really uncomfortable over seas? I mean I've heard of some Docs giving the needles out just for emergencies. Do you have travelers insurence? I always thought that was a bit bogus..a way to get extra money out of you but honestly when I HAD to use it..it was fantastic.

You will have so much fun! I have family in Spain and my husband is English so I've been loads to Great Britian. But I would love to go to Italy! Can't wait to see pics!

Sam said...

Love the picture :o)

Andrea said...

Wow...Italy, Barcelona and Scotland!!! That sounds like an amazing trip! I spent several weeks in Barcelona a few years ago and it was awesome! Have a great time!

Jen said...

That isYOU - Skinny Minny!!! Looking great!

banded bella said...

Love the picture.....

I am jealous of your trip, have a great time.

As far as the fill before you go I have done a fill 2 days before a trip to FL and I was fine. I guess you will gauge how well you do with fills in the time frame you have before you leave to see if problems will arise.

Cat said...

How absolutely fun is not even recognizing your new skinny self in that picture! Love that!

As for your unfill, see how you do with what you currently have and then maybe talk to your dr before you go and see what they recommend.

Read said...

Totally funny that you didn't immediately know who that picture was of - yay for you!!!

~Lisa~ said...

You look absolutely fantastic!! I love how you didn't know that was YOU! Great NSV!

MandaPanda said...

I'd see how you do the next week or so and if it's still giving you problems, I'd get a small unfill for your trip. I've heard flying can make it tighter and you'd hate to have a problem while you're there.

Look at how skinny you are!